|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Capacity||0-1 ton, 1-3 ton, 3-6 ton, 6-10 ton, 10-15 ton, >15 ton|
|Chain Length (meters)||0-2 , 2-4 , 4-6 , 6-8, 8-10 , >10|
The new KITO electric chain hoist ER2 has been released as a product that further builds upon KITO's previous ER series. Seeking improved ease of use and work efficiency, an inverter has been provided as standard in a dual speed hoist and trolley. The dual speed inverter delivers smoother movement than ever, reducing load swing.
To ensure safety, KITO utilizes a double safety mechanism consisting of an originally developed friction clutch and upper-lower limit switch. Uniquely-designed push button control on the basis of ergonomics, enhanced durability of load chain, improved ease of maintenance as well as support for the environment achieve higher safety and working efficiency. These products, therefore, provide long-period stable operation, which is essential for improving production efficiency. Due to further improved durability, the increased product service life and reduced running costs have resulted in minimizing the lifetime cost.
KITO electric chain hoists have sought the industry's top level of safety, durability and ease of maintenance, and to continue as highly trusted products selected around the world, the evolution of KITO electric chain hoists continues.KITO ER2 series Chain Hoist Outline:
- Rated capacity : Single speed – 125 kg to 20 t Dual speed – 125 kg to 5 t
- Voltage : 220-230 V 50/60Hz 380-415 V 50 Hz 380-440 V 60 Hz 500 V 50 Hz (pole change for dual speed) (460 V 60 Hz for specific regions)
- Control voltage : 24 V (110 V for specific regions)
- Duty rating : Single speed – 60% ED (60 min.) Dual speed – 40/20% ED (30/10 min.)
- Classification : M4, M5 (ISO); 1 Am, 2m (FEM); H4 (ASME)
- Motor insulation : Class B for 220-230-50/60 and 500-50 (460-60) Class F for 380-415-50 and 380-440-60
- Enclosure : Hoist body – IP55, Push button control - IP 65
- Suspension varieties: Hook, manual trolley, motorized trolley
- Operating temperature: -20 to 40 C (-4 to 104 F)
- Operating humidity: 85%RH or less