We are authorized dealer of KITO chain hoists for the state of Gujarat. These 'KITO' chain hoists improves ease of use & work efficiency since an inverter has been provided as standard in a dual speed hoist and trolley. The dual speed inverter delivers smoother movement than ever, reducing load swing. To ensure safety, KITO chain hoists has a double safety mechanism consisting of an originally developed friction clutch and upper-lower limit switch. Uniquely designed push button control on the basis of ergonomics, enhanced durability of load chain, improved ease of maintenance as well as support for the environment achieve higher safety & working efficiency. KITO chain hoists, therefore, provide long-period stable operation, which is essential for improving production efficiency. Due to further improved durability, the increased product service life and reduced running costs have resulted in minimizing the lifetime cost.
• General Outline: Rated Capacity Single speed- 125 kg. to 20 Ton
• Dual speed- 125 kg. to 5 Ton
• Duty Rating Single speed- 60% ED (60 min.)
• Dual speed- 40/20% ED (30/10 min.) Classification M4, M5, M6
• Enclosure Hoist body- IP55, Push button control- IP65 Suspension varieties Hook, Manual trolley, motorized trolley
• Operating Temperature -20 to 40 Degree Celsius Operating Humidity 85%RH or less